The CYLAND Audio Archive (CAA) explores possibilities of exhibiting, the archival posterity in and possibilities of Sound Art as a medium.
CAA has created a platform to allow free, publicly accessible listening for Sound Art online as well as producing tangible records of Sound Art in limited editions. The published editions of Sound Art records are made of contemporary polycarbonate – a durable and historically established means of storing sound works in context to the digital files of these works available online.
CAA’s goal is to create an archive of contemporary noise early experimentalists to present day Sound pioneers alongside art comprised of other tech based mediums.
Latest Sound Art Events
- April 14-16, 2017 – CYLAND Audio Archive Presented at GROUND Moscow
- March 25, 2017 – CYLAND Artists Perform at m_division’s Project Opening in St. Petersburg
- March 3, 2017 – CYLAND Performs at Experimental Intermedia Foundation in NYC
- February 24, 2017 – CYLAND Artists Participate in GEOMETRY OF NOW in Moscow
- January 25-February 7, 2017 – The 10th CYFEST Sound Art Program in St. Petersburg
- November 16, 2016 – The Subjectiviztion of Sound at the 10th CYFEST in Moscow
- November 9, 2016 – Workshop with Sound Artist Maria Chavez in St. Petersburg
- September 14, 2106 – CYLAND and Spina!Rec Experimental AV Workshop in St. Petersburg
- August 16, 2016 – CYLAND Audio Archive (CAA) New Release by Esther & Nikolaj Søndergaard
- June 25, 2016 – The Subjectivization of Sound” performance at Geek Picnic St. Petersburg
- June 18-19, 2016 – “The Subjectivization of Sound” performance at Geek Picnic Moscow
- June 15, 2016 – “The Subjectivization of Sound”performance at the 9th CYFEST in Moscow
- March 11, 2016 – “The Subjectivization of Sound” performance at the 9th CYFEST in London
- February 6, 2016 – “The Subjectivization of Sound” performance at the 9th CYFEST in NYC
- February 5, 2016 – Gadgetophonia: concert and presentation by Dmitry Shubin and Antonina Pozdnyakova, TAIGA Space, St. Petersburg
CYBERFEST 2014 SOUND ART Programme: Jonas Gruska
Kurvenschreiber – concert in ESG (2015)