CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
Over the years, CYLAND brings together artists, curators, engineers, educators and thinkers to create amazing projects around the world.
- Cyfest-14 FERMENT Arts + Ecology Exhibition, Dartington Trust, Dartington UK, 2021
- ID. ART:TECH / 12CYFEST at the Ca’Foscari Zattere, Venice IT, 2019
- The Creative Machine 2 Exhibition by Goldsmiths, University of London and CYLAND – UK, 2018
- HYBRIS at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 59th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2017
- ON MY WAY at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 58th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2015
- CAPITAL OF NOWHERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 57th Venice Biennale, 2013
- 3 June 2022 – PROJECTION, PROJECTIONS exhibition at the UNLOCQ53, Brussels BE
- 21 January – 20 February 2022 – It’s About Time to Launch the Quick Brown Fox Again… Isn’t It?, All-Russian Decorative Art Museum, Moscow, RU
- 21–30 December, 2021 – Anna Frants. Visionary Dreams #3292-3296, Borey Gallery, St. Petersburg, RU
- December 14, 2021 – January 6, 2022 – Cyfest-13: Cosmos and Chaos in New York, US
- September 17 – 26, 2021 – Cyfest-14 FERMENT Arts + Ecology Exhibition, Dartington Trust, Dartington UK
- June 25, 2021 – September 25, 2021 – CYLAND at the “Chronotop” Contemporary Art Festival in Vyborg, RU
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale