CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
Over the years, CYLAND brings together artists, curators, engineers, educators and thinkers to create amazing projects around the world.
- The Creative Machine 2 Exhibition by Goldsmiths, University of London and CYLAND – UK, 2018
- HYBRIS at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 59th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2017
- ON MY WAY at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 58th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2015
- CAPITAL OF NOWHERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 57th Venice Biennale, 2013
- October 18—20, 2019 – CYLAND Exhibits Artworks at the Maker Faire Rome IT
- September 20 – December 6, 2019 – Offline/Online Exhibition Opens in St. Petersburg RU
- September 12, 2019 – Arts Square Gallery in Moscow presents “Dialogue”
- July 13—14, 2019 – “The Lookout” Festival in Kronstadt, RU
- June 1—12, 2019 – “Modelling the Future” exhibition, Lustica ME
- May 22 – 26, 2019 – Art Fair Suomi FI
- May 18, 2019 – Nooscope project at Museum Night in Kronstadt, St. Petersburg RU
- May 14 – 22, 2019 – Fragments of Metamodernism at the Berthold Centre, St. Petersburg RU
- May 11 – June 28, 2019 – ID. ART:TECH / 12CYFEST at the Ca’Foscari Zattere, Venice IT
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale