CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
- July 7-August 27, 2017 – Constructions and Multitudes, 10th CYFEST, GROUND Khodynka, Moscow
- June 15-August 20, 2017 – CYLAND Opens the Exhibition of Alexandra Dementieva’s Installations at the MMOMA
- May 13-November 26, 2017 – Anna Frants Participates at the GAA Foundations’ Venice Exhibition
- May 13-June 28, 2017 – HYBRIS Exhibition in Venice, Monsters and Hybrids in Contemporary Art
- May 12-31, 2017 – CYLAND Participates in the Exhibition “Stay Tuned” in St. Petersburg
- April 25-May 20, 2017 – CYLAND Featured at the Sergey Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Award Nominees Exhibition
- April 23, 2017 – Anna Frants Participates at Leonardo Education and Art Forum Event
- March 23-April 6, 2017 – Anna Frants Participates in Aragon 232 Gallery Exhibition in Barcelona
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale
View All Visual Art Events >