CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
Over the years, CYLAND brings together artists, curators, engineers, educators and thinkers to create amazing projects around the world.
- ID. ART:TECH / 12CYFEST at the Ca’Foscari Zattere, Venice IT, 2019
- The Creative Machine 2 Exhibition by Goldsmiths, University of London and CYLAND – UK, 2018
- HYBRIS at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 59th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2017
- ON MY WAY at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 58th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2015
- CAPITAL OF NOWHERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 57th Venice Biennale, 2013
- August 14 – 27, 2020 – Changing Landscapes-3 in the Non-Stop Video Art Festival in Moscow, RU
- March 2 – 27, 2020 – ID. ART:TECH EXHIBITION in New York, US
- December 24—28, 2019 – “Visionary dreams #3287-3291” by Anna Frants, Borey Gallery, St. Petersburg, RU
- December 13, 2019 – “Chaos and Cosmos” exhibition, Made in NY Media Center by IFP, New York, US
- December 13, 2019 – February 2nd, 2020 – “Trained Machines” exhibition, Electromuseum in Moscow, RU
- November 13—24, 2019 – 12th CYFEST – “ID”, St.Petersburg RU
- October 18—20, 2019 – CYLAND Exhibits Artworks at the Maker Faire Rome IT
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale