CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
- HYBRIS at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 59th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2017
- ON MY WAY at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 58th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2015
- CAPITAL OF NOWHERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 57th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2013
- WE ARE HERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 56th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2011
- December 19, 2017 – Anna Frants’ “Visionary Dreams #3278-82” Opens at Borey Art Centre in St. Petersburg
- November 27, 2017 – Lumen Matrix exhibition at the Today Art Museum, Beijing, China
- November 7, 2017 – CYLAND Opens Exhibition by Donato Piccolo at the Youth Educational Center of The State Hermitage
- September 29-October 13, 2017 – The 11th CYFEST Starts at Brighton Digital Festival in London
- September 8-November 17, 2017 – Quiet Voices. Contemporary Art about the Siege, St. Petersburg RU
- September 2-October 1, 2017 – 10th annual Governors Island Art Fair, New York US
- July 7-August 27, 2017 – Constructions and Multitudes, 10th CYFEST, GROUND Khodynka, Moscow
- June 15-August 20, 2017 – CYLAND Opens the Exhibition of Alexandra Dementieva’s Installations at the MMOMA
- May 13-November 26, 2017 – Anna Frants Participates at the GAA Foundations’ Venice Exhibition
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale
View All Visual Art Events >