CYLAND’S supports production and exhibit of new media art year round.
Emerging and established, local or international – selected artists are provided resources from technicians to equipment and professional development. Collaboration is encouraged via a residency program.
Eastern European art is often paired with new media pieces from international talents in CYLAND’s festival as well as in individual exhibitions.
Known foremost for their festival, CYLAND’s individual exhibits have provided high profile opportunities for many talents to have work seen, promoted, and at times acquired.
Over the years, CYLAND brings together artists, curators, engineers, educators and thinkers to create amazing projects around the world.
- The Creative Machine 2 Exhibition by Goldsmiths, University of London and CYLAND – UK, 2018
- HYBRIS at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 59th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2017
- ON MY WAY at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 58th Venice Biennale in Italy, 2015
- CAPITAL OF NOWHERE at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Parallel with the 57th Venice Biennale, 2013
- May 14 – 22, 2019 – Fragments of Metamodernism at the Berthold Centre, St. Petersburg RU
- May 11 – June 28, 2019 – ID. ART:TECH / 12CYFEST at the Ca’Foscari Zattere, Venice IT
- April 17 — May 18, 2019 – CYFEST Opens at the GROUND Gallery in Moscow
- April 9 – May 22, 2019 – CYLAND participates in the “Life After Life” Project at Manege Central Exhibition Hall, St. Petersburg RU
- March 15 – April 1, 2019 – Anna Frants’ Exhibits at Showfields in New York
- March 2 – 17, 2019 – Manege Central Exhibition Hall Exhibition Features CYLAND MediaArtLab’s Installation
- March 1 — October 14, 2019 – Exhibition with Alexandra Dementieva’s Artwork Opens in the Rubin Museum of Art
- March 1 – April 2019 – CYLAND in the ‘Passage’ Exhibition Project in St. Petersburg
- January 31 — February 3, 2019 – Italian Artist Alessandro Sciaraffa Comes to St. Petersburg to Create Multimedia Installation (RU)
All Exhibitions List:
“Patterns of the Mind” Exhibition Opening. Cyberfest 9 at Pratt Institute, NYC
February 6 2016. Video by John J.
On My Way, Venice Biennale 2015
Parallel to the 56th International Art Exhibition, Ca’ Foscari Zattere, May 8th — July 5th, 2015
Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venice, Italy
Interviews by NATASHA KURCHANOVA
Filmed by MARTIN KENNEDY
‘We are here’ exhibition, 2011
Watch a short movie about exhibition project WE ARE HERE,
presented by CYLAND artists at 54 Venice Art Biennale