Eyeo Festival, taking place June 6-9, 2016 in Minneapolis, assembles an incredible set of creative coders, data designers, artists, and attendees – expect enthralling talks, unique workshops and interactions with open source instigators and super fascinating practitioners.
Since its inception in 2011, the team behind the Eyeo Festival has been inspired by the notion that this decade presents an exceptionally exciting time to be interested in art, interaction, and information. The way all three interact and overlap is quickly evolving. Easier access to powerful tools and technologies continues to increase. What data is, where it comes from, and how we utilize it, looks different than ever before.
Come to Eyeo if you’re interested in:
- Art & Technology
- Creative Code
- Data Visualization / Data Art
- Design / Mapping
- Experience Design / Storytelling
- Interactive Installations / Architecture & Interaction
- Physical Inputs / Gestural Computing / Kinect Hacks
- Physical Outputs / 3D Printing / Arduino
- Processing / OpenFrameworks / Cinder / D3
See what happened at Eyeo in previous years on Vimeo.
More information and the 2016 program available at http://eyeofestival.com/