14 September, CYLAND MediaArtLab co-hosts public discussion “Visualisation of Memory” as part of the exhibition study project “Quiet Voices” in St. Petersburg.
Artists, historians, museum employees and journalists are invited to take part in the discussion on the visual heritage of the Soviet period in coverage of the blockade and the examples of treatment of the theme of the blockade in modern art, cinema and literature.
Confirmed discussion participants include:
- Lyubov Arkus, film critic
- Vyacheslav Kuritsyn, writer
- Milena Tretyakova, historian, museum employee
- Olga Rusinova, art historian
- Andrea Stanislav, artist
- Maxim Sher, artist
- Stas Savitsky, art critic
- Polina Barskova, poet, writer
- Lyudmila Belova, artist, curator
Join the discussion at 7 PM, September 14 at the St. Petersburg PRO ARTE Foundation for Culture and Arts (3 Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Petersburg, Russia).
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/116124062431451/