Slider: Francesca Fini (Italy), /S)CONFINAMENTO — first chapter, 2020; Guilherme Bergamini (Brazil), Plenitude / Entirety, 2020; Ellen K. Levy (USA), Crying Astronaut, 2019.
As part of an open-call for participation in the CYFEST-13 «Chaos and Cosmos» video program, we received more than 130 applications from artists and collectives from Brazil, Finland, France, Australia, USA, UK, Norway, Luxemburg, Argentina, Columbia, the Netherlands, Mexico, Japan, Canada, Russia, and other countries.
We were interested in new digital art of all kinds, from web-based art, generative art, GIF to augmented reality, VR, AI, 3D modeling, neural network art.
An open international competition was announced by the CYLAND MediaArtLab in April 2020. The projects included in the long list will take part in CYFEST-13 International Media Art Festival, which will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in the first quarter of 2021. Curator of video program — Victoria Ilyushkina.
Winners will be announced soon. Please follow our website for further updates.
- Francesca Fini (Italy), /S)CONFINAMENTO — first chapter, 2020
- Cecilia Dougherty (USA), Drift, 2020
- Aristarkh Chernyshev (Russia), Dystopia #02, 2018
- Ellen K. Levy (USA), Crying Astronaut, 2019
- Arina Slobodianik (Russia), Isolation / Urban / Zone, 2020
- Hayashi Yuki (Japan), Cells and Glass, 2020
- Mikhail Zheleznikov (Russia), Souvenir from America, 2020
- Guilherme Bergamini (Brazil), Plenitude / Entirety, 2020
- Olga Kisseleva (France), Conquistadors, 2018
- Jonathan Phanhsay-Chamson (France), 1000 dreams: Zenti the invincible, 2019
- Andréa Stanislav (USA), Zero Gravity — Nostalgia for Earth, 2020
- Fay Heady (Japan), OTAKU BOI, 2019
- Phyllis Baldino (USA), Run the gamut, 2020
- Terry Trickett (UK), Passeggiata, 2019
- Prantik Basu (India), Palace of Colours, 2019
- TONOPTIK (Yuriy Tolstoguzov, Alex Inkov) (Russia), ZEN, 2019
- Boris Shershenkov (Russia), Etheroforming, 2020